立即注册
搜索
热搜: 免费
查看: 3827|回复: 4

[菲律宾剧:血月 La Luna Sangre 全185集][720p/58G][英文字幕][MKV][百度]

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-4-3 12:26:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
cppjy43odjbc.jpg

La Luna Sangre (lit. The Blood Moon) is a 2017 Philippine horror-fantasy drama television series. Directed by Richard Arellano, Rory Quintos and Mae Cruz-Alviar, it stars Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla, Richard Gutierrez and Angel Locsin. It is the third installment of Lobo and the sequel to Imortal. The series premiered on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida evening block and worldwide on The Filipino Channel on June 19, 2017 to March 2, 2018, replacing My Dear Heart.

Genre        Fantasy, Horror, Drama, Romance, Action, Suspense,Sci-Fi, Supernatural,Political thriller,Thriller
Developed by        Malou N. Santos
Des M. De Guzman
Written by        Adam Cornelius Asin
Mary Pearl Urtola
Directed by       
Jerry Lopez Sineneng
Richard I. Arellano
Frasco S. Mortiz
Rory B. Quintos
Mae Czarina Cruz-Alviar
GB Sampedro (Second Unit)
Lester S. Pimentel (Action)
Wang Yanbin (Action)
Cathy Garcia-Molina (Pilot Week)
Starring       
Kathryn Bernardo
Daniel Padilla
Richard Gutierrez
Angel Locsin
Composer(s)        Louie Ocampo
Joey Albert
Country of origin        Philippines
Original language(s)        Filipino
No. of episodes        185

Executive producer(s)        Fe Catherine DV Ancheta
Marissa Kalaw
Kristine P. Sioson
Editor(s)        Joshua Ducasen
Mark Angos
Running time        20–30 minutes
Production company(s)        Star Creatives
Gutz Productions

Original network        ABS-CBN
Picture format        480i (SDTV)
1080i (HDTV)
Original release        June 19, 2017 – March 2, 2018

内容简介

The prophecy of the Blood Moon is the heart of this fictional series. It is foreshadowed from the start that the child of the most powerful vampire and the chosen wolf will end the reign of the vampire with the cursed ink (“sumpang tintâ”). The story picks up when Mateo (John Lloyd Cruz), Lia (Angel Locsin) and Malia Rodriguez (Kathryn Bernardo) are living their lives as powerless mortals in San Isidro, a fictional province of the Philippines. Sandrino (Richard Gutierrez), Magnus’ son, also known as Supremo, orders his forces to hunt the Rodriguez family to prevent the prophecy's fulfillment and ensure his ascendancy into power. Malia’s bloodline is a threat to Supremo even as a mortal child without powers.[3][4] Supremo kills Mateo and Lia, unaware that the 7 year old Malia is carried off to safety at a secret LLU base in Tanay, Rizal by the werewolf Baristo (Joross Gamboa).

购买主题 已有 *** 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 700 魔力 才能浏览
发表于 2018-9-9 12:25:47 | 显示全部楼层
游客无权限查看回复内容
匿名
匿名  发表于 2020-7-27 04:06:59
游客无权限查看回复内容
匿名
匿名  发表于 2020-12-19 22:20:35
游客无权限查看回复内容
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|联系邮箱:www.1080its.com#[换成@]outlook.com|封号名单|电视剧之家论坛