菲律宾语
年份
首播日期
2011-08-22
集数
单集片长
30-45 minutes
剧情简介
My Binondo Girl is the story of Jade Dimaguiba, a girl who spent her life craving the approval and acceptance of her Chinese father Chen Sy (Richard Yap), who attempted to put her up for adoption when she was young because of China’s One Child Policy (wherein couples either put their first child up for adoption or pay a government fine to have a second child). His decision was swiftly made after learning that his Filipina wife Zeny (Ai Ai delas Alas) is pregnant with a baby boy, which is more favored under the Chinese tradition. In order to protect her child, Zeny returns to the Philippines only to suffer a miscarriage and lose the second child.
Years after, Chen Sy, already a successful business tycoon, finds Zeny to see Yuan, the baby boy. Zeny refuses to tell him his whereabouts but despite this, Chen continues to ignore Jade and disregard her as his daughter. Jade vows to gain her father’s acceptance someday and graduates with top honors to prove to her father that despite her gender, she is a worthy daughter.
However, in an unexpected turn of events, Chen loses his other son Chen Sy II (from his second marriage) to an accident and Jade is forced to pose as Yuan in order to get her mother and gradmother Amor (Gina Pareño) out of jail because of Jean (Cherrie Pie Picache), the second wife’s machinations. Jade is helped through her journey by Onyx (Jolo Revilla), her childhood friend and determined suitor; Trevor (Matteo Guidicelli), the happy go lucky stepson of her father’s business partner; and Andy (Xian Lim), who started off as her competition but ended up as one of her staunchest supporters upon learning her dual identity.(由HD一条街www.hd1tj.org编辑整理)
购买主题 已有 *** 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 500 魔力 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|联系邮箱:www.1080its.com#[换成@]outlook.com|封号名单|电视剧之家论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:41