查看: 1185|回复: 0

[2015][菲律宾剧:You're My Home 全98集][720p/43.8G][内嵌英文字幕][MKV][BD]

[复制链接]
匿名
匿名  发表于 2019-12-2 16:07:39 |阅读模式
原名 You're My Home
导演 Jerry Lopez Sineneng / Garry J. Fernando / Elfren P. Vibar
编剧 Sonny Calvento / Arden Rod Condez
主演 Richard Gomez / Dawn Zulueta / JC De Vera / Jessy Mendiola / Sam Concepcion / Paul Salas
类型 爱情 / 家庭
制片国家/地区 菲律宾
语言 菲律宾语
年份 2015
首播日期 2015-11-09
集数 98
单集片长 30-45分钟

剧情简介
You’re My Home is a family drama that follows the story of Gabriel Fontanilla (Richard Gomez), a government lawyer, Marian Fontanilla (Dawn Zulueta) ,a simple housewife, and their children Grace (Jessy Mendiola), Rahm (Sam Concepcion) and Vince (Paul Salas)
Their life changes when Gabriel handles a case against Christian Vergara (JC De Vera), the son of Senator Victor Vergara (Tonton Gutierrez). The family is thrust into a new world, a world where Gabriel needs to bend his principles, where Marian is demanded to divide her time between her children and her husband's social functions, and where Grace is being looked down by her classmates.
With this, Grace starts to rebel, leaving her family looking after her and causing the lost of her brother Vince. Days turn to weeks until Christian Vergara is pointed as the culprit of the kidnapping of Vince, but Marian blames another person for losing her son – her own husband Gabriel.
This crisis leads to the separation of Gabriel and Marian. Grace witnesses the break-up of her parents and she vows that one day, she will reunite her family again.
Twelve years later, Vince Fontanilla resurfaces as Ken and right away, Marian knows she has found her missing son(由HD一条街www.hd1tj.org编辑整理)
购买主题 已有 *** 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 500 魔力 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|联系邮箱:www.1080its.com#[换成@]outlook.com|封号名单|电视剧之家论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:31